Why Automate Sales?
Small and medium businesses need a lot of preparation and homework before automating their sales processes. Streamlining recurring tasks, minimizing manual work, improving efficiency and making sure that nothing falls through the cracks are some of the main reasons why SMEs choose to automate business processes. SMEs seek automating sales due to a variety of other reasons including:
- Don’t want to lose deals because their sales reps forgot to follow up
- Have been overlooking sales process related issues for a long time
- Are calling leads in an alphabetical order because of spreadsheets and not sure about the best fit
- Spend a lot of time digging through spreadsheets and files to find the most relevant prospects and customers
Sales automation solutions take care of most of these time-consuming and repetitive tasks, while many solutions even take advantage of Artificial Intelligence to mechanize manual tasks. Some key benefits of automating sales include:
- Productivity and efficiency boost
- Accurate and up to date information
- Proper tracking of leads and timely follow-ups
- Sales tasks streamlining
- Reduced response time
- Consistent data across all the systems
- Efficient utilization of valuable resources
Preparing for Sales Automation
Having a deep understanding of sales, marketing and business requirements is a must before buying any business solution. Important questions SMEs should ask themselves while preparing to automate their sales include:
- Understand your requirements in a measurable way and start with a solid scope. For example, do you want to automate email marketing, improve lead acquisition and management or want a fully integrated sales and marketing solution? These requirements can vary between technically sophisticated and not-so-sophisticated businesses.
- Is your marketing team able to use complex solutions or do you want an intuitive and easy-to-use solution?
- Do you have complex marketing requirements or just need to automate some basic processes?
- Once you have an understanding of what you need, it becomes easier to compare different solutions. Most software providers offer free trials that allow you to have a feel of how the solution works and improve business processes.
- Online reviews and customer testimonials can also help you make an informed buying decision, while you also need to consider integration support if you are using other systems such as CRM and email marketing.
Cost is often the main factor that influences the buying decision, but businesses also need to consider other factors including scalability. The solution should grow with the business and should be easily scalable according to growing business needs.
How Osmos Cloud can Help Automate Sales?
Quotation management is an important part of the sales cycle and can take a lot of time and effort. Osmos Cloud enables sales reps to create beautiful quotes in less than two minutes without requiring any IT skills. The easy-to-use quote automation solution is accessible from anywhere, using almost any device, allowing https://www.osmoscloud.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/header-cover-1.jpgs to stay productive regardless of their physical location. Some key features of the solution include:
- Faster and accurate quotes
- Ready-made templates
- Quote-to-invoice in one click
- Payment collection
- Over 30 real-time sales reports
- Integration with QuickBooks, Slack, MailChimp, Stripe and Gmail
In addition to being an affordable solution primarily targeted at small and medium businesses, Osmos Cloud also offers a 30-day free trial without requiring any credit card information. There are no setup fees and contracts involved and businesses can cancel or change their plan anytime. Free demo and one-one consultation further makes it easier for https://www.osmoscloud.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/header-cover-1.jpgs to decide whether the solution is right for them.