CRM software brings your customer to the center of your business.
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and is designed to have the whole team is on the right page. CRM focuses on making your customer’s interaction with your business easier. To do so, CRM gathers information such as:
- Who are the customers?
- How do you contact them?
- How do they interact with your business?
The data shows that with better customer relationships, you increase sales and retain loyalty. So in this way, CRM helps you manage all your business’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
But how CRM does that?
CRM includes automation of marketing, sales, and customer services to help you build stronger connections with your current and potential customers. Let’s dive in to explain what each of the functions does.
1. Sales Automation
CRM helps you automate the sales process helping you turn prospects into clients. While potential clients move along your marketing funnel, CRM sale automation provides you with the right tools to turn them into clients.
Some of the key benefits of CRM sales automation are:
- Provide real-time data on clients and sales activities;
- Provide a database to manage and monitor deals;
- Boost pipeline performance;
- Create opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling.
2. Marketing Automation
CRM allows you to collect data from your marketing campaigns and such, develop data-driven marketing strategies. It does so by tracking information on numerous touchpoints in your client’s journey. Such data helps you identify buying and behavior patterns while potential clients engage with your marketing campaigns, such as blog posts, social media, email, and digital ads. With these data, you can personalize their experience and turn them into clients.
Some of the key benefits of CRM marketing automation are:
- It helps you create and execute marketing campaigns;
- It helps you effectively reach your target audience;
- It helps you land high-quality leads;
- It helps you capture prospects and client touchpoints and deliver meaningful experiences.
3. Customer Services Automation
Taking care of your client’s problems is crucial for your business success. CRM customer services automation helps your team to manage customer relationships. CRM customer service automation helps the team to organize all inquiries coming from emails, social media messaging, phone calls, or any other means, all inside the CRM database.
Some of the key benefits of CRM customer service automation are:
- All-in-one database to track, communicate and solve client requests;
- Provide self-support tools such as knowledge base, FAQ, live chats, and automated responses;
- Create a seamless client experience by aligning the customer service team with automated responses.