Your business is growing, and you want to invest in a CRM to help you scale your business. But with more than 60 CRM software on the market, how do you choose which one is fit for you? Before you decide on purchasing one, you need to determine:
- how much it costs;
- what features the software has;
- how well it integrates with other applications, and
- how it helps solve your business needs.
To save you some time researching, we made a list of 6 top CRM software for 2021.
1. Osmos Cloud
Osmos Could helps businesses to automate and manage sales quotes, invoicing, payments and leads. It positions itself as a CRM with quoting software that guides businesses to scale sales, save time and automate quoting and sales processes. What differentiates Osmos Cloud from the rest is its eQuote software which serves for requesting quotes. It does so by dismissing the contact forms required for quoting and automating quoting requests and the follow-up.
- eQuote form and automated follow-up
- CRM with quoting software
- 1-click quote-to-invoicing
- Payment tracking
- Service and inventory management
Price: Free to paid plans starting at $30 per month
Formerly known as Infusionsoft, Keap is a CRM tool designed for small businesses to automate sales and marketing. It does so by organizing leads, automating daily tasks, automate follow-ups, close deals, and get paid. It also helps in creating customized campaigns that easily integrate with other existing apps. Keap is best known for sales and marketing automation for small and mid-size businesses and start-ups.
- Collect leads with forms and landing pages
- Drive more sales with email and SMS marketing
- Automate sales and follow-ups
- Create multiple pipelines
- Integrates paying apps
Price: Lite plan starting from $56 per month
Hubspot is a CRM platform that aims to put the customer at the center of your business. It has tools and integrations to automate sales, marketing, customer services, and content management.
The platform includes four hubs:
- Marketing Hub → helps businesses to grow traffic, convert visitors and run inbound marketing campaigns
- Sales Hub → helps businesses get insights into prospects, automate tasks and close more deals
- Service Hub → helps businesses connect with customers and resolve issues all in one place
- CMS Hub → helps businesses manage content and give customers a personalized experience
- Lead generation
- Marketing automation
- Advanced CRM
- Helpdesk automation
- Create Quotes
- Drag-and-drop editor
Price: Offers free tools while plans start from $50 per month
Zigaflow is a 360-degree CRM software that can be tailored based on the industry you operate. Previously known as Qickflw, Zigaflow, is different from other platforms in the list, as it is a workflow automaton intended to help businesses manage quotes, live and purchase orders, invoices, delivery notes, and more.
Zigaflow’s goals are to speed up the workflow by providing detailed management information, communicate better with your team, your customers, and your supply chain.
- CRM software
- Lead management
- Create and send quotes
- Workflow management
- Process automation
Price: Plans starting from $138 per month
Zoho is an omnichannel CRM platform created to help businesses globally to have better control of their business and build stronger customer relationships. It is a platform that can be customized for various industries, integrating over 40 Zoho products and over 300 third-party apps.
Zoho CRM allows you to customize its interface, so it includes modules and apps that fit your business.
- Automate routine activities
- Quotes and finances
- Analytics tools
- AI-powered sales assistant
- Marketing automation
Price: Offers free plans and paid plans starting at $14 per month
Bitrix24 is a collaboration platform with integrated CRM and project and tasks management. It aims to be a practical solution for managing remote teams. It is designed in a social-style environment that allows users to like, comment, share, and instant message.
- Generate, organize and manage your leads
- Collect, store and manage customer data
- Automate sales funnels
- Leverage omnichannel communication
- Generate analytics and reports
- Sell and collect payments inside the platfor
Price: Offers free plans and paid plans starting from $19 per month